Aktuelle Stellenausschreibungen: Detailansicht
involas Institut für berufliche Bildung, Arbeitsmarkt- und Sozialpolitik GmbH is specialised in evidence-based, innovative, and sustainable solutions to key challenges in the fields of vocational education and training as well as labour market and social policy. We develop, test, and support the institutionalisation of tailored solutions within partner systems. In this process, we collaborate closely with partners from politics, academia, and practice. Our products and services comprise project design and implementation, advisory services, studies, evaluations, scientific monitoring, the use of databases to support vocational education and training processes and active labour market policies and measures, concept development, events, as well as facilitating network management. Our main office is in Offenbach am Main/ Germany; we work in Germany, Europe, and world-wide in partner countries of international development cooperation.
As per February 2023, we are looking for a project team leader (long-term assignment on site):
TEAM LEADER (F/M/D) – 100% for Anchoring cooperation mechanisms in the Kyrgyz vocational education and training system and improving labour market instruments within the GIZ Project: Employment promotion and vocational qualification in Kyrgyzstan
The project is part of the project "Employment promotion and vocational qualification in Kyrgyzstan", funded by the Federal German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH. It promotes the improvement of labour market policy as well as the design and implementation of selected labour market policy instruments. involas GmbH in consortium with IBF International Consulting (Brussels) and WINS Global Consult (Berlin) supports the implementation of the recommendation on the legal anchoring of certification of professional competencies, including the required financing models and coordination and cooperation mechanisms. Furthermore, we support the management of selected areas of the labour market policy of the Ministry of Labour by providing a pool of national and international short-term experts.
Based in Bishkek/Kyrgyzstan
- Overall responsibility for the Contractor's advisory packages;
- Ensuring the coherence and complementarity of the Contractor's services with other achievements of the project at local and national level;
- Ensuring the sustainable anchoring of independent certification of vocational competences in the national vocational education and training system;
- Conception, implementation as well as monitoring and evaluation of capacity development measures of the local partners in the following areas: cooperation with the private sector, legal anchoring of the system of independent certification, PR measures to sensitize the private sector to independent certifications;
- Advising local partners on the acquisition of members for industry centres as well as advice on the financing of independently certified audits
- Consideration of cross-cutting issues (e.g. gender equality);
- Personnel management, in particular identification of the need for short-term assignments within the available budget as well as planning and control of assignments and support of national and international experts;
- Ensuring impact monitoring and regular and timely reporting;
- Responsibility for monitoring the use of funds and financial planning in consultation with GIZ's contract officer (AV);
- Support of the AV in updating and/or adapting the design of the project, in evaluations and in the preparation of the exit strategy of the project;
- Ensure contacts with other donors (in particular with the ADB project "Skills for inclusive Growth").
- University degree (diploma/master) in education, vocational education or economics;
- Language skills in English and German (both level C1) of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; language skills in Russian would be an advantage
- 12 years of professional experience in the cooperative education/dual education sector;
- 5 years in organisational development in the cooperative education/dual education sector;
- 5 years of leadership experience as a team leader in projects or as a leader in companies;
- 3 years of work experience in post-Soviet countries;
- 5 years of experience in development cooperation projects; work experience with GIZ projects is an asset.
An international fee contract until December 2023 (with possible extension of 3 months). Attractive working conditions and a satisfactory and challenging job in a multicultural team.
We look forward to receiving your complete application in English including motivation letter, CV, work certificates and diplomas by January 31, 2023. Please send your application to: Bewerbungen@involas.com
Job advertisement as download (231 KB)
With your application, you agree in accordance with GDPR that we may use the required data to fill vacancies.